Healthy Eating: It is a common proverb that “Health is Wealth” which reveals a very simple meaning health is identically with the wealth too. As this proverb says that health of an human is much important as equally the wealth to live a peaceful, healthy and happy life. In fact, we know that nothing is important in life than a good healthy life.
Plan for Healthy Eating:
Additionally, we should need a proper plan for healthy diet for our body. Furthermore a healthy diet is not a crash diet, it is a very well planned diet at covering all the important macro-nutrients like:
- Micro nutrients for healthy eating which also includes:
Necessity of Proteins in healthy eating:
Proteins are mainly associated with body building, growth and development. This also requires to help your body repair cells and make new ones. Proteins gives a very good energy to our body, it also plays a major role diet in our body. We can find proteins both equally in vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
- Protein improves your mood and boost your resistance to stress, anxiety and depression.
- Helps in growing the hair and nails quickly.
- Likewise, Healthy eating of Proteins is very important in building bones, muscles, skin and blood.
- It keeps your immune system functioning properly, and maintains your heart health.
- This also plays an very important role in growth and development during the early stages of childhood, adolescence and pregnancy.
- Proteins will help to think clearly and improves tour memory power.
Protein Quality for your daily intake:
- Adults should eat at least 0.8g of protein per kilogram (2.2lb) of body weight per day. that means a 180 lb man should eat at least 65 grams of high-quality protein in a day .
- Moreover, a higher intake of protein may help to lower your risk for obesity, osteoporosis, diabetes and stroke. Thus increases health and wellness
- If your following a good diet , no need of taking protein powders.
Necessity of Fiber in healthy eating:
Fiber is derived from the plants and it passes through the human digestive tract essentially intact and has little to no caloric value.
Here Fiber comes into two types:
- Soluble fiber
- Insoluble fiber
Soluble fiber: It dissolves in water and also helps to reduce the sugar levels as well as cholesterol. These types of fibers are found in vegetables, fruits, grains, oats, legumes etc.
Insoluble fiber: It does not dissolve in water, and found in whole grains, wheat cereals and vegetables such as carrot and tomatoes.
Healthy Eating benefits of Fiber:
The digestive tract is an amazing 28 feet long. Researchers proved that the intake of fiber helps to improve the digestion problems. Similarly, they also suggests that eating a high-fiber diet can help prevent colorectal cancer, although evidence is not yet proved.
Daily intake of fiber for adults, Age 50 or younger, men 38 grams, women 25 grams
Daily intake of fiber for adults, Age 51 years or older, men should take 30 grams, women should take 21 grams.
Fiber is very rich in fruits and vegetables like:
- Blue berries
- Rasp berries
- Straw berries
- Blue berries
Adding fiber in healthy diet:
Overnight berry oatmeal:
Berries are also the highest fiber content when compared with other fruits with. Shake it in a jar together oats 1/2 cups milk 2/3 cup and raspberries 1/4 cup. It will be sweeter in taste. Now Seal and refrigerate it overnight. Next day morning you can take it as a breakfast.
Add seeds and nuts to your breakfast:
Seeds are also high in fiber and add a tasty crunchy to any breakfast. One table spoon of Chia seeds pack in about 6 grams of fiber. Also, add yogurt and berries with Chia seeds to have a healthy breakfast.